Thursday, November 02, 2006

What makes you rush into the the day wanting more?

Since 1997 I've been helping women find a home business they love. Note...I said LOVE, not what will make them a ton of money. I've always felt that the key to making money is to enjoy the way you make it. I wrote the book, The Stay-at-Home Mom's Guide To Making Money From Home and it was all about finding that thing you can get really excited about.

I've always preached, "Find that one thing you love so you when you wake up in the morning you'll jump from your bed exclaiming to the world, "I get to go to work TODAY."

Right now my focus isn't on home business, but that same principle can be used in so many areas of your life. Take staying fit for example. It's going to be a whole lot easier to stay in shape if you find a way to exercise that you enjoy.

I came across a great quote a few weeks ago. I saw this quote in a quote book at a store and kicked myself for not getting the book because it had so many great quotes in it. This weekend I made my way back to San Francisco to the bookstore I found it in and bought it.

This quote right here is so powerful and has a great message. I'm so happy I can finally share it with you.

It was the feel of cold hard rock biting into the tips of my fingers that made me rush into the day wanting more. - Susan Fox Rogers, Rock Climber

So the question is...what's that one thing that makes you rush into your day wanting more???

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory