Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Cool Interview

I read an interview in my local paper today that I found very inspiring. It's an interview of a young entrepreneur named Brooke L. Dunton who chose a field mostly dominated by men.

Here's a short excerpt.

What is the biggest challenge your business has faced? I think being young when I started and being a woman. I entered an industry dominated by men and it was tough at first to get started and gain the respect of others in the industry. Now I just laugh about it when office supply reps come in and ask for Mr. Brooke or for the owner and repeat their question even after I tell them I am the owner!

You can read the full interview at: Napa Register

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory