Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Zorbing anyone?


So there's a new sport that has started in New Zealand. I first learned about it on a show called, "Bay Area Backroads" and was a little bummed when I found out I'd have to travel to New Zealand to Zorb. Well in doing a little research I found out that Zorbing is coming to the US. It will be opening early 2007 in the Rocky mountains.

This looks like so MUCH FUN!!

You basically are in this huge bouncy ball (I believe there's some water in there so it's really slickery inside) and then you role down a hill. It looks like a total blast if you ask me. I think at this point I have a better chance of making it to the Rocky Mountains than I do New Zealand, but hey...you never know.

If I get to Zorb...I'll tell you all about it!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory