Monday, August 21, 2006

7/26/06 Today's the best day ever!

If we are ever to enjoy life, now is the time, not tomorrow or next year… Today should always be our most wonderful day.” - Thomas Drier, Author

For so much of my life I always held the notion that my life would be better when...

* I had more money.
* More education.
* Lived in the house of my dreams.
* Drove that car I've always wanted.
* Was in better shape....

I was always about being happy later, like next month or in a few years....That if I finally had all these things I could maybe allow myself to be happy and content.

Over the few years I've learned how important it is to be happy today. Because today is all I have. I even struggle with okay, I'm happy today but then I try to think about all the issues I'm dealing with and I almost try to make myself feel unhappy and so overwhelmed with life. Like it's unnatural in a way to just be content with this very moment, that I'm right where I'm supposed to be in my life today and it's okay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory