Monday, August 21, 2006

5/02/06 Wow, it's been a rough two weeks...well months...

Wow…it’s just been a tough few weeks, well months if you want to get really honest here…but these last few weeks have been really hard. I’m currently going through a custody fight and these types of events in our lives are never pleasant or something you hope to do again in the near future or ever for that matter. Friday it should be over with.

My mind, body and soul is tired. I hate fighting, it wears me out. But when you believe in something strongly, you sometimes have to do things you don’t enjoy doing.

Today I was able to get out and ride my motorcycle for awhile. I haven’t been able to ride it much at all these past few months and wow, do I feel incredible. I LOVE riding my motorcycle. I can’t tell you how calming I feel when I ride.

Everyone has their thing that they love to do that can change a bad day into an incredible day. For some it’s rock climbing, for others it’s a walk on the beach, and then there are those who love to just get out and hike, run, swim…everyone is different and everyone has their own outlet so to speak.

What’s your outlet? If you don’t know or can’t remember it’s time to take some personal time to figure it out. It will change your whole life. I was so amazed when just getting on my bike for a few minutes I was energized and excited about life. I totally forgot what riding my motorcycle does to my psyche.

Here’s to finding your thing….


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory